Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break 2009 at Panama City Beach







We went to Panama City Beach for Spring Break 2009 and stayed at a swanky condo right on the beach. We had 3 bedrooms and 3 baths and we were all able to stay comfortably. We had a nice balcony, lots of movie channels, wi-fi in the lobby, water park underneath the condo with swimming pools and hot tubs. We went to Pier Park to walk around the shopping center, to the movies, out to dinner and shopping at Wal-Mart. It was a fun trip. I bought a bad minton set for the children to play with and my kite from my last Spring Break in college (1999) and we kept busy. For the girls, I brought a hair twister machine to twist their hair with and put beads in it. I ate breakfast with my nieces and nephew and they slept with me. Adam enjoyed taking a bath in the huge tub in the master bedroom. I took my reading and sewing to keep busy when it rained or we weren't going out. We had a fun time and nobody wanted to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment