Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Yesterday, my best friend Katherine came and picked me up and we went shopping and got a milkshake at Steak and Shake. Mine was strawberry/banana yogurt. We went to Michael's and I bought a picture frame, some ribbon and an archival-quality pen to start with my new journal. I haven't written in a journal in a couple of years and it is good therapy. I bought some beautiful dresses at Walmart for my neices with matching hair bows. I got me some bobby pins for my hair. Everybody is wearing them and I had to have me some. I do love to make purchases. I enjoyed my day off from sitting with my grandpa. I found out about hulu.com where you can watch tv and movies online. I went bike riding this morning and plan to go see 2 lighthouses later this week. My grandpa should be discharged this week and I will go stay at his house until he can get settled in and around better. I have been working on the Christmas stockings I started for my neices and nephew 2 years ago. I have enjoyed working on that. I am having a good time. I shop at Publix often and I love it. I walk everyday and get plenty of exercise.

1 comment:

  1. I've met Katherine. She is such a nice and fascinating person.

    ReplyDelete